24‏/08‏/2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream+NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (USD6 each, paid SGD$6.20 each):
Stockholm:
San Paulo:
I really like the texture of these! It's just like what the name suggests, a soft matte color. Stockholm, the nude shade, tends to settle into the cracks of my lips so it doesn't appear to be as smooth. But I think it'l look good with a lip gloss on. San Paulo, on the other hand, looks flawless on the lips. I realized that darker red shades apply more smoothly in general than nude shades.
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils (USD4.50, paid SGD$4.90 each):
Hera:
A bright pink shade with a hint of purple undertones. Looks really pretty on!
Soft Fuschia:
I don't think the name fits this color at all! It is such a gorgeous nude shade for me! Totally recommend it to everyone!
Chaos:
The lip swatch clearly do not represent the real color of this shade. Hopefully, I could get it in a LOTD to show a better representation of the color.
Deep Red:
I was describing this shade to myself and thought, hmm, deep red color. So obviously, the name suits this shade perfectly. Gorgeous red color, a little vampirey IMO.
I really like these NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils. I do not know if there are the same product as NYX's lipsticks, but these just go on so smoothly and easily. The pencil makes application more precise and much easier to control. I have no doubt for the pigmentation of the lip pencils as seen in my swatches. They are so pigmented, smooth and bright. I love these and recommend everyone to try any color. I think I may get more colors.
That's all for now. I'll be posting my swatches for the Nude on Nude palette. So stay tuned for that. Thank for reading! :D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق