24‏/08‏/2012

NYX Nude on Nude Palette Lip Swatches


The palette has 10 lip colors which I think the quality is quite impressive. I did not think much of it until I swatched them on my lips. Some made my lips look flawless and juicy, especially the more pigmented colors like red and watermelon shades.
Swatches:
Swatches are from the left to the right.
1). A glittery sheer pink which I think will look gorgeous over any lipstick. It has a slight sheen which reflects light and makes my lips look flawless.
2). A bubblegum, blue-toned pink that looks flawless on its own. I love this color!
3). This pastel pink I'm not too excited about. It's difficult to apply evenly on the lips and made my lips look cracked.
4). A shimmery neutral-pink shade that makes my lips looks naturally flawless. A my-lips-but-better shade.
5). This sheer nude-pink lip color that is not too shimmery.
6). A watermelon shade that just make lips look juicy! I really like this one too.
7). This looks better than number 3, but it made the cracks in my lips obvious so it's not a color I would go for.
8). Another watermelon shade that is brighter and darker than number 6. It's a full on lipstick AND lipgloss! Love this one too!
9). A dark neutral pink that did not do well for me too. Cracks in my lips are obvious.
10). A light pink color that is okay, not very fantastic but still better than most of the pinks.
The lip colors in this palette is quite impressive. I love the darker shades but the lighter shades accentuate the cracks in my lips. It can work but not as wonderfully as the watermelon shades. The consistency is great, like a lip gloss. But it's not very very sticky, although it is a little sticky. A lip brush is included but I prefer to just use my fingers for application.
Which color is your favourite? Thanks for reading! :D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق