24‏/08‏/2012

NYX Nude on Nude Shadows Palette Swatches


NYX's Nude on Nude palette. Supposedly a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked palette. Before I decided to get this, I googled reviews, swatches and comparisons. Many people compared it to the Naked palette and said that they are on par. If not, NYX's one is a little less quality. But the swatches came out beautifully on others' pictures.
The price difference made me choose NYX over Urban Decay as well. For SGD$78, I get 12 shadows, a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion and a dual ended 24/7 liner or brush. I only paid SGD$21.30 (there's 20% off!) for NYX's with 20 shadows, 10 lip colors and 2 dual ended applicators that actually works.
The packaging of the product is a brown plastic with a small long mirror inside. I would say that the packaging isn't the highest quality but for the price, I do not mind. I feel that if it drops, the hinges would just give way and break. So I tend to be careful with it.
Below are the swatches for all 20 eyeshadows and 10 lip colors.
Eyeshadow Swatches:

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق